If you have been facing the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] on your device while sending and receiving mails through Microsoft Outlook account and want to get rid of it, then you have come to the right place. We have inspected to find out the reason for the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] and the methods to fix it by ourselves.
In this article, we hope you will find the solution for sure without contacting the Microsoft Outlook support team. Nowadays, as most businesspeople, staff of big organizations, and institutions use the Microsoft Outlook email management app to carry out official activities, it will be very annoying if the app doesn’t work well. So, to escape the trouble, we urge you to read further.
Microsoft Outlook is an intelligent email management system and an excellent task organizer. MS Outlook acts as your personal assistant that manages your emails, calendar appointments, and files. You can send emails to your friends, family, and colleagues from multiple accounts through one app. MS Outlook gives you a hassle-free experience by customizing email and calendars so you can stay on top of your busy day. With all these excellent features, MS Outlook is a boon if it is working correctly and a bane if you face problems like the error codes [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155].
What is meant by [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] error code?
The user cannot send or receive emails or notifications through MS Outlook due to the onset of the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155]. It isn’t easy even to log in to your account. The complexity of the problem may be so high that the user cannot open other software apps on the device.
The user must restart the device many times to work with other apps as they may not function normally due to the appearance of [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] error code. The system gets hung up, and other vital functions do not work properly. At this point it is difficult to fix the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155].
Why does [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] error code appear?
There are few possible reasons for the appearance of [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] error code. From our detailed study, we tried to sort out the usual reasons that cause the error code. Please check them out.
- To start, the usual cause might be logging in to multiple accounts on the Microsoft Outlook app without clearing the cache. So, try to log in from a single account.
- The error code may appear if you are using an outdated version of MS Outlook that is not compatible with the OS of your PC or laptop or another android or iOS device.
- The other reason might be that if you are not using the web application version of MS Outlook, the error code appears.
- The reason for the appearance of the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] might be due to the installation of broken or faulty software.
So, check for the above reasons that may be the cause for the occurrence of the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] on your device. If these are not the reasons, it is best to contact the MS Outlook support team for clearance.
What are the methods to fix the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] easily?
There are many methods to fix the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] on your device. The problem is the same, but the reasons are different. So, there are different solutions to resolve it. Please go through the following methods.
Method 1: Clear the cache memory and cookies
- The error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] might appear if you use multiple accounts to log in. Log out from all accounts.
- Then clear the cache, cookies, and unnecessary files from the app. Close the app and open it again to check whether the error code appears.
- Always sign in from one account. Also, install the latest version of the MS Outlook app.
- If the device asks to reboot the system after reinstalling the latest version, then open the app to use it.
Method 2: Use the web-based application of MS Outlook
- It is simple and easy to use the web application instead of the software.
- The web application has fewer issues than the software.
- To activate it, go to the navigation panel present at the top right corner of the page.
- Now look for the Microsoft Outlook web application and click on the save option.
- Now sign in with a new account or use the old one to log in.
Method 3: Delete the duplicate Outlook account
Multiple or duplicate Outlook accounts might be one of the reasons for the occurrence of the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155]. So, follow the below steps to delete them.
- Open the menu from the perspective.
- Go to the settings on the menu.
- Click on the mailing option.
- Now check for the duplicate accounts individually and click on the delete button.
- After that, reboot the system and try signing in with the original account.
Method 4: Update the MS Outlook version
- The error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] might appear due to faulty software installation or a mistake done while installing.
- Delete the old or outdated version and install the latest Outlook version to fix the error.
- You can download and install the latest version from the Microsoft website or Google.
Method 5: Use the Auto repair tool to fix the error code
Before fixing the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155], save the necessary information or transfer it to another device so that you will not lose anything.
- Open the control panel and go to the properties tab.
- Now search for the application where you can solve it.
- Press the program tab to edit the features and programs.
- A pop-up window appears.
- Follow the instructions mentioned to fix the error code.
The above-given methods to fix the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155] are proven and are followed by many. It may be difficult to do it by yourself but not impossible. Please follow carefully, step by step, to resolve the issue all by yourself. You can use any strategy mentioned in the article to fix the error code [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155]. Please share your comments and suggestions on the article here under.
Also Read Related Article: [pii_email_4dd09cddea0cd66b5592]